Tuesday 24 February 2009

Fold7

Whilst browsing through the Form fifty five blog I came across the work of a design agency called Fold7. I really liked the work that was shown so decided to have a look at their website.

Fold7 is an independant creative agency based in London. Their client list contains brands such as Ministry of Sound, Virgin, Ted Baker, Orange, Molton Brown and Marks and Spencer.

My favourite piece of work was one of their branding campaigns for Ted Baker. Ted Baker is one of Folds founding clients and they have worked together for over 14 years producing many different projects. I really like how this project is imaginative and really appealing.

  

I have since emailed Fold7 to find out more information about their work ethics and advice about getting into the design industry, I look forward and hope that they will reply back to me!


No comments: