Tuesday 7 April 2009

Telegramme

Telegramme is a design agency based now in London, offering interactive illustration and editorial design aswell as screenprinting services. Made up of designers Christopher who used to work in Bristol and Robert in Cornwall they developed a creative partnership by a mutual love of music and art.

Their screenprinting posters are what intially attracted me to their website as I personally think this is an area of design we don't see designers working with everyday.

Below are 3 of my favourite screen prints that Telegramme have produced. I particularly like the pin board poster for an art show purely for it's striking result using typography.



 I also was really attracted by the branding they had produced for a bar called 'Queen of Hoxton' which in itself is interesting. As well as it being a bar it is also a club and has art installations, exhibitions as well as film nights. 



No comments: