Thursday 15 April 2010

Mick Greer

After today's lecture I thought it would be a good idea to make the most out of Mick being in college and it was suggested by my tutor that I sit down with him and talk through my own copywriting ideas I had been working on for my major project.

I had been in contact with Mick prior to his visit at college as myself and Grace felt at a dead end with our Bacardi work, as the brief we were working on played primarily with copywriting Guy suggested we got in touch with Mick to get some valuable honest feedback, and this is what we got.

Therefore showing my work to Mick today I knew that I would get an honest opinion and maybe a push in the right direction. Mick suggested that hard hitting words would be what would make people read my bullying posters and right now they just weren't hard hitting enough and were also quite long. After feeling in a bit of a rut with my major project the advice that I received from Mick definitely helped and I will turn these negatives into a positive.

I am now working myself to a deadline of producing these designs and Mick's idea for next friday when I visit Ady at True North.

No comments: