Sunday 3 May 2009

Mark Studio

After browsing through Form Fifty Five's blog I saw a feature on Mark studio, apparently Mark studio who Dan Ingham works for has recently updated their website therefore I decided to have a further look.

I particularly liked the work they produced for the comedy store. I think it's interesting how they challenged the idea of comedy by turning it around and using images of people being well miserable to promote the store. The photography is very strong and compositionally I think it is aesthetically pleasing.



I also really liked the work they produced for the Manchester Literature festival, a brief that we worked on to some levels in the 1st year. Mark studio state how they solved the brief by saying ' our big idea for the identity came to us while staring vacantly at our book case' I also really like how they show there work in situe so we can see how it works in the envionment.


No comments: