Saturday 21 November 2009

New york

So on the 9th November till the 13th myself and 50 other students from various pathways and different years visited New York. Firstly it was AMAZING and secondly I think we were extremely lucky to get the chance and go and visit such an exciting city. It was great to be able to visit places only ever seen on Television programmes or in films, and like proper British tourists with maps and cameras myself and my friends managed to see the famous sites such as; The statue of Liberty, Central Park,Times Square, Empire state building, Ground Zero, as well as going visiting design agencies. The Rockerfeller centre at night and iceskating were definite highlights of the trip for me. Although I had an amazing time their were still places I wish i had visited such as The Guggenheim and Brooklyn bridge. I would definately love to go back to New York.



No comments: